[esp-r] Gtool update - a CAD patch for esp-r -How to install it?

Cosimo Marinosci cosimo.marinosci at unibo.it
Fri Sep 20 12:36:13 BST 2019

Dear All,

I'm an ESP-r user and it's the first time I use ESP-r on Ubuntu.

I tried to follow the instructions given here:
https://www.strath.ac.uk/media/1newwebsite/centres/energysystemsresearchunit/documents/gtool_install.pdf
to be able to install gtool, but I couldn't.

after using the following command:
sudo ./esp-r-cad-patch-x86_64-built-ddmmyy.bin
the answer is
"command not found"

unfortunately I am a beginner with ubuntu and I kindly ask you if anyone can help me.
I searched on the internet, but I can't find the solution to my problem.
Could you please help me install the Gtool application ?
Thanks
Regards
Cosimo

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>      Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>