[esp-r] implementing different PCM models

Juanita Solano Guzmán juanita.solano94 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 14:24:56 BST 2019

Hello to All,

I have been looking at the different PCM models available for ESP-r and
have used number 53, which is already available in the program. In order to
integrate a new one (I'm interested in testing 54, 56 and 57) would I have
to copy one of the codes into the .miscdb data base? or how could I
correctly implement it? In my .miscdb file I only see number 53. I suppose
is incorrect to just enter values for "a" and "b" according to model 57,
but with the model 53 still selected.

Thank you for your help in this and all my previous inquiries. It is very
much appreciated.

Best regards,
Juanita