[esp-r] Re: Phase change materials properties

Juanita Solano Guzmán juanita.solano94 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 08:31:45 BST 2019

 Hello everybody,

I am looking at line 4876 (case 2) in this code
https://github.com/ESP-rCommunity/ESP-rSource/blob/master/src/ebld/spmatl.F

I still have a couple of questions. What is labeled as "tsoli" would
correspond to the onset temperature? When looking at my crystallization
graph I have offset = 21,25°C and onset = 23,13°C. The total latent heat is
-35067 J/kg (heat out).

In that case, in line 4880 would my shtliq correspond to 35067 J/kg (with
or without the minus sign?), tsoli = 23,13°C and tmelt = 21,25°C? Is
everything multiplied times 2? also, what is the meaning of the number two
after the double " ** " in line 4880.

Thank you very much. Your help is much appreciated.

Greetings,
Juanita