[esp-r] Weather data inconsistency

Juanita Solano Guzmán juanita.solano94 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 08:22:32 BST 2019

Good morning,

I am currently working in a model from an office located in Freiburg,
Germany. I have created a .txt file with all the weather data in order to
import it into ESPr, including the following info: Diffuse irradiation,
global irradiation, direct/beam irradiation, outside temperature, wind
velocity, wind direction and relative humidity. The .txt file is separated
by spaces and organized in columns.

When importing the .txt file into ESP-r, the program does not take into
account my input for diffuse irradiation. All the other data is imported
correctly. However, the diffuse irradiation is set to have almost the same
value as the global one, which is not correct and it is causing my model to
have more elevated temperatures as it is supposed to. I have included a
screen shot with the weather data for one day in September:

[image: grafik.png]

Instead of the values shown above for my diffuse irradiation, they should
really be:

0.00
0.00
0.00
0.00
0.00
0.00
0.00
12.13
142.44
248.41
246.19
171.61
301.72
108.75
110.74
95.86
74.53
48.35
116.53
5.87
0.00
0.00
0.00
0.00

Any assistance or additional input regarding this issue would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time, and looking forward to
your response.

Best Regards,
Juanita Solano Guzmán