[esp-r] climatelist file - backup before installing updated versions of esp-r from precompiled source for Ubuntu

Christopher Heard cheard at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Jan 25 18:05:54 GMT 2019

Just a reminder to those of use who are a little rusty on managing climatelist files - when a new precompiled version of esp-r is installed the original climatelist file overwrites any version that was previously there.

Fortunately I still have the .block files and can rapidly recover from loosing my version of climatelist.

Probably just creating a copy under another name in the same directory is sufficient.

Christopher Heard