[esp-r] WARNING nets/modelname.3dafn *Domain, Flow, 0 the afn type index value (0) < normal minimum 1!

Christopher Heard cheard at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Jan 25 02:32:46 GMT 2019

When I open a model with a flow network that I put together some time ago I get the following

WARNING nets/modelname.3dafn *Domain,Flow,0 the afn type index value (0) < normal minimum 1!

I can’t find a *.3dafn file in the examples to see what a ‘normal’ 3dafn file looks like - perhaps I am not good at finding things!

Does this mean anything catastrophic, can I ignore it or should I edit it to another value?

All the node fluid types are ‘air’ in the Flow network description and in the Component part of the description the fluid description there is the indication “Fluid 1.0"

Version 13.2.10

The “capture” button no longer disappears on resizing the window in Ubuntu inside VirtualBox - thank you.
I like the new fonts better than the previous version’s fonts.
Christopher
Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana - Cuajimalpa
Mexico City