[esp-r] Re: Missing files

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed May 16 20:48:26 BST 2018

Hi Paul,

for the operation issue, simply go to the operations menu, choose global tasks and then choose update old files.

The missing file refers to “Adaptive gridding & moisture”. At some point, you must have chosen to add this and created a reference to a file gh.mst. However, this file does not exist so you get your problem. If you go to the appropriate menu in zone composition (k), you can select the zone (gh) and then choose de-reference.

Then the model is ready to run … basically. However, a short test-run does not give any usable zone temperature results … so you seem to have further issues that may have many reasons. I would initially look at your control. And also create a QA report with everything verbose and look at that to check if everything is as it should be.

Good luck.