[esp-r] Re: Infinite Loop

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Apr 25 17:17:17 BST 2018

Dear Paul,

do you have this problem when running a short simulation which covers said hour, also?

Do you have controls defined? What changes in said hour which could have control response issues? Is there any output to the console?

Usually, iterative loops in ESP-r have an upper limit, so it should come to a solution at some point. However, there are exceptions to this, sadly.

Again, without any information about your model it is difficult to help close in on the issue.

- by the way, what is your affiliation and what are your simulation goals?