[esp-r] Re: mznuma: climate file error @ rec 7

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 25 09:16:18 BST 2018

The code in matsv.F which generates this error is reading in the
weather data for a specific day. rec 7 suggests it is the current
day of the bps assessment or the next day of the bps assessment
so the issue seems to be in the weather data ~7 january.

If it happens for multiple weather files this suggests that the
Install process was faulty.  If downloaded from github
perhaps the steps needed to merge the separate distributions
prior to compilation was not followed correctly.

An option is to provide you with links to a set of debian .deb install
files (which should work on most recent Ubuntu computers)
or a unified source distribution. If you want to try one of these
let me know.

Regards, Jon Hand