[esp-r] Re: ESP-r model file syntax highlighter

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Fri Feb 9 10:44:15 GMT 2018

Hi Andrew,

thank you for sharing your contribution with the community! If others want to make use of it with their own editors and do not want to manually translate the language support, there are plenty of ways to convert such grammar. For atom, there are e.g. these conversion scripts:

https://github.com/idleberg/atomizr.rb

Cheers, Lars.