[esp-r] Air Flow Network Output Missing Last Hour

Adam Wills AdamWills at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Nov 16 14:24:40 GMT 2017

Hello Fellow ESP-r Users,

I've been using the airflow network solver in ESP-r for some infiltration studies. I'm using a 5 minute timestep and a save level of 2. When I open the results in res, I'm able to retrieve data for all 150,120 timesteps for the annual simulation. When I output the mass flow solver results however, the output is short by 11 timesteps at the end of the year. I've tried resetting the period in res to no avail. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution? I'm using the latest version of the source code from GitHub.

Cheers,

Adam Wills