[esp-r] Re: Downloading ESP-r

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Nov 10 14:33:29 GMT 2017

Dear Maki,

for brevity, I can offer a download of a native windows version (fairly
recent) https://drive.switch.ch/index.php/s/q0V14ti1aNAXA0h which was
compiled by Jon Hand of ESRU.

Setting up ESP-r on Cygwin under Windows 10 has various pitfalls, if you are
not planning to develop code, then the native version should suffice.