[esp-r] 答复: Cflow3 Software.

오의석 obpha29 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 17:10:31 BST 2017

Dear David Tang,

When I had found Cflo3 program to set up ESP-r and CFD, I saw your message
for Cflo3 in a website.

I am a student majored in Building Science and now studying Fire Protection
at Seneca college.

First of all, I appreciate you developing this good program for many
Building Energy Analysists

and also hope you will allow me to download the program.

ESP-r has been installing in Linuxmint System, but I suffered from a lot of
trouble because I am a novice.

For this reason, I would be grateful if you could give me your hand for
these programs.

Kind regards,

Euiseok Oh