[esp-r] CAD toolkit for esp-r beta testers invited

Dechao Tang dechao.tang at strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 7 11:17:48 BST 2017

To esp-r list,

I am writing a CAD toolkit for esp-r. It is now stable and ready for beta testing. The following link describes how to patch it to esp-r and its use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s9e13or70jtlyxl/Gtool%20Install%20Guide%20ubuntu.pdf?dl=0

Anyone who is interested in joining beta testing please send me an email introducing yourself. I'll email you the link when it is available for download.

The beta testing version carries a NDA clause, is for personal use and non-transferable. Please do not reply if you are not comfortable with it.

Kind regards,

Dechao
dechao.tang at strath.ac.uk