[esp-r] Re: Getting the value for Lumens in a zone

Dimitris "Jim" Sfakianakis dsfakianakis at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 17:54:38 GMT 2017

Hi Achim,

I found selum() and zelum() in casual.F, however, I don't know what is the
process of including additional variables in the h3k reports. Is there a
guide available that can guide me through the process?

Kind regards,

Dimitris

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM, Achim Geissler <achim.geissler at intergga.ch