[esp-r] Re: simulation

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Nov 15 07:37:01 GMT 2016

Dear Artur,

does the model which works use the same climate file? Have you tried increasing the simulation time span incrementally? Have you then tried simulating “around the problem time” with a short simulation period? The only issue that comes to mind here to me is some problem with climate data at a certain date (assuming all else does not change during the year?).

Possibly firing up the simulation via text mode and piping the output to a file can help. Sometimes messages are gathered here, that show what the issue is.

That is all I can think of, right now.

Good luck!