[esp-r] cellular_expl_sdhw

Gül Nihal Güğül gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr
Wed Apr 29 11:51:29 BST 2015

Hi all, I am working on cellular_expl_sdhw model. I simülated the model. However I have some questions if possible. 1- In result analysis modul How I can see the energy consumption of the model for hot water . I mean when thereis not enough sun for making hot water how the building makes hot water? with electricity or naturel gas?2- is this model makes hot water just for heating the office? isnt it make hot water for people to use?
3- if it makes hot water for people to use so how much kg the daily hot water used by people?
Thank you so much for your time and helpBestGul