[esp-r] Re: win 7 current installer

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 10:28:59 GMT 2015

Mori Taro,

Further to Achim's comments below are some examples of scripts for
parametric runs and results extraction:
1. In the DSM folder there are scripts to automatically run a number of
models and write a pdf report.
2. In the CFD folder there are scripts to run the CFD exemplar models,
make comparisons and write a report.
3. In the HUE folder there are scripts to generate models, simulate,
extract results and perform statistical analyses on the results.

The location of these should be the models/validation folder.

Note that some or most of the features of the above may not be supported
on W7.

Regards,
Aizaz

Dr Aizaz Samuel
Energy Systems Research Unit
Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
University of Strathclyde
James Weir Building, Montrose Street
GLASGOW, UK
G1 1XJ