[esp-r] Problem with Esp-r for over 100 zones

Kostas Gobakis kgobakis at isc.tuc.gr
Mon Jan 19 16:07:18 GMT 2015

Hi,

I have complete a new project that has 107 zones( i know that are a lot
but ...). I have changed the MCOM=150 in the src/include/building.h.
When i start the Esp-r a warning is given by the software for all zones
with index grater than 100
"WARNING: in modelName.cfg: 101"
"the zone index value(101) > normal maximum 100!"
Esp-r loads the model. When i go to select a zone with an index greater
than 100 (m->c->a), Esp-r decide not to show me then zone but instead to
promote the option to copy it. A solution to this problem is to select
the zone with index  100 and then select the "> jump to the next zone"
in order to select the zone with index 101.
Where i have to look to solve this issue?

Regards,
Kostas