[esp-r] Re: EPW File Editer

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Nov 19 08:39:31 GMT 2014

A question about EPW file.  Dru Crawley and I designed the EPW file. It is an ASCII file with a Published
definition of the header portion and a regular format for the column data. So you could use a text editor
to change specific values.  For systematic changes you might save the column portion to a spreadsheet
and then apply macros, or if you know how to use pattern matching languages such as awk to make
changes.