[esp-r] Re: EPW File Editer

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sun Nov 16 15:16:09 GMT 2014

Dear Aly,

EPW files are essentially comma-separated-ASCII-files (csv). You can edit these with whatever tool you are comfortable with when manipulating column data (e.g. spreadsheet or plot program or something like MathCAD).

I have no idea which values from the EPW files IES-VE uses, but provided the data format is the same as for ESP-r, you could use clm to transform your edited EPW file to the ESP-r binary climate file format.

Good luck.