[esp-r] Re: message

Ferguson, Alex Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 28 13:38:11 GMT 2014

I suspect that's debugging output from the Cygwin libraries. Have you recently installed or updated Cygwin? It's possible that recent changes to those libraries added more verbose output, or inadvertently preventeddebugging messages from being suppressed.

There's nothing worrisome in the output; Cygwin is merely detecting and configuring your keyboard. If ESP-r starts and functions correctly, you can safely ignore the messages.

- Alex

From: esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk [mailto:esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Arianna Sdei
Sent: October 28, 2014 06:22
To: esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk Club
Subject: [esp-r] message

Dear All,

When I am firing ESP-r from a cygwin window I get this message:

winPointerWarpCursor - Discarding first warp: 683 384
(--) 16 mouse buttons found
(--) Setting autorepeat to delay=500, rate=31
(--) Windows keyboard layout: "00000809" (00000809) "United Kingdom", type 4
(--) Found matching XKB configuration "English (United Kingdom)"
(--) Model = "pc105" Layout = "gb" Variant = "none" Options = "none"
Rules = "base" Model = "pc105" Layout = "gb" Variant = "none" Options = "none"

Do you know what this means?

Thank you,

Regards,

Arianna

Arianna Sdei

Research Fellow IFORE (Innovation For Renewal)

UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON

Moulsecoomb, Lewes Road, Brighton, BN2 4AT

mobile: 0044 (0)7981739024