[esp-r] Re: cgc control for electric lighting

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Sep 15 17:33:34 BST 2014

Dear Caroline,

a short code crawl jogged my mind and I remembered that in the "mainstream" CFC implementation light is not covered by CFCs, sadly. The adaptations done on my branch in the past have been lost, though.

So, to date, lighting control is not possible with CFCs (I am not sure what happens with radiance coupling, but at a guess would say that doesn't work, either). This is quite a nuisance, of course.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch