[esp-r] Re: phase change materials

Arianna Sdei A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 13:07:02 BST 2014

Hi Achim,

the plot of surface temperature against PCMFAC shows that the melting temperature is at 26.4 C and the solidification is 25.4 C. That is not exactly what I set up but it is to be expected in PCM because over a number of days the capacity to regain its original properties will be compromised. What do you mean when you say that it seems strange to get only 1 and 2 as outputs? Isn't 1 for solid and 2 for liquid? What else should I expect? I am using 60 time steps per hour, with no hourly integration. Thank you,

regards.
Arianna