[esp-r] Re: CFD analysis problem

Andrew Cowie cn06arc at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jun 27 16:47:19 BST 2014

Hi Kostas,

How long is the simulation taking? If it is taking a suspiciously short time you may be getting NaNs creeping into the CFD, I have had frequent problems with this in the past and it does tend to confuse the res module. Check the monitoring output to ensure this is not happening.

Also, you are right in that you need the "libc" file for the CFD results. The "XYZ.res" file is entirely different.

Regards,
Andy Cowie

Sent from my HTC