[esp-r] Link plant to zones

Kristine Gråbergsveen kristine.grabergsveen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 10:56:55 BST 2014

Dear ESP-r users,

I'm trying to model a thermal solar plant for space heating that delivers
heat through a hydronic floor. All the needed components are available in
the database, and the plant works fine with the right connections and
containments. The problem occurs when control strategy is applied, when I
have to link the plant to zones. ESP-r establishes an own zone control
loop, in addition to the plant control I established. When starting a
simulation, the window shuts down immediately without any errors or
warnings. Does anybody have any experience with the feature "link loops to
zone(s)"?

*Regards*

*Kristine Gråbergsveen*

*NTNU*