[esp-r] Yan: Re: negatif energy saving

Gül Nihal Güğül gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr
Tue Apr 22 08:05:50 BST 2014

Hi Lars,

My building is located in a cold climate. winter temperature is between -10 and 10 oC. And I just have energy demand for heating the building, there is no cooling.

In insulation schenario there is not too much negative values but when I change double glass with triple glass there are too much negative values, that is 5% of the hours energy demand in triple glass is more than in double glass, during one year.

In fact I also tried this in a very simple model with one room, in order to see if I have something wrong with my model, I also had some negative values in triple glass schenario.

Thanks for your help
iyi çalışmalar
Best wishes

Gul