[esp-r] Re: Import EPW climate data file problem

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Apr 1 19:36:40 BST 2014

The EOF is expected - it got to the end of the EPW file.  The Error 5007 is not expected.

What command did you use to do the conversion?

Try going to the folder where the EPW file lives and give the command at that point:
 clm -file AUT_Salzburg -act epw2bin silent AUT_Salzburg.11150_IWEC.epw

this should create an ESP-r weather file AUT_Salzburg