[esp-r] Re: Native windows version on Windows7

Lopez, Phylroy Phylroy.Lopez at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Mon Mar 17 14:28:07 GMT 2014

Why not do the other way an install EnergyPlus on your linux box?

As you probably know Linux is a much better development environment.
From: esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk [mailto:esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Wonuk Kim
Sent: March 17, 2014 09:32
To: esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk
Subject: [esp-r] Native windows version on Windows7

Hi,

I have been used EnergyPlus for building energy simulation.
I want to compare ESP-r with EnergyPlus on controlling energy devices.
I have tried several times to install native windows version on Windows7, but failed.
It's hard to install.
Would you send me a exe file of native windows version on Windows7?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Wonuk Kim, Ph.D. Candidate
HVAC & Two-phase flow lab.
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Korea University
E-mail: ka8919 at korea.ac.kr<BLOCKED::mailto:ka8919 at korea.ac.kr>