[esp-r] Re: Optimum Heating Start - Up

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Sat Mar 15 11:54:19 GMT 2014

Hi Amar,

the information you give is a bit scarce to really be able to help. Apart from model details which may help (size, complexity, location, anything pertinent to possible heating conflicts like other controls),

a) which heating controller are you referring to?
b) are you using a plant? If yes, what time steps are you using?
c) are there any error messages / warnings on the console or the application output window?

In general, if you are not already using short time steps (i.e. 10 ts/h building side, 10 ts/bts plant side), doing so is often a good idea.