[esp-r] Re: Memory reference error

Kostas Gobakis kgobakis at isc.tuc.gr
Thu Jan 30 13:17:30 GMT 2014

Thanks a lot,

I recompile Esp-r with X11 and all works fine.
Just to save some time to the newcomers. On Mint and other Ubuntu based
distributions when you try run the esp-r + X11
the following error will appear
"

/Display :0.0 doesn’t know font -*helvetica-medium-r*……./

"

Read the detailed guide at
/usr/esru/esp-r/manual/OS/Linux/Ubuntu_for_esp-r.rtf and reboot after
finishing all the installation.

Best regards,
Kostas Gompakis

???? 29/1/2014 8:04 ??, ?/? Jon Hand ??????: