[esp-r] Re: intermittent extract ventilation

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 08:04:28 GMT 2013

For many projects where there is not-so-much information about the detailed
characteristics of the fan and ducting we represent an extract fan as a constant volume flow
component.  This can be controlled in many ways e.g. on if the RH is above
a specific value.  And if just based on time then one could set many short periods
on different calendar day types.