[esp-r] Re: air flow network

Arianna Sdei A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Nov 29 12:23:28 GMT 2013

Sorry folks,

It seems like I was making a small calculation mistake in reading the number of zeros before the constant for the crack. So I have corrected that and the result seems more similar to what I was expecting. Thank you very much for your suggestions and support, I will keep you informed about future modelling challenges.

Best,

Arianna