[esp-r] Re: air flow network

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Nov 28 19:53:09 GMT 2013

Hi Arianna,

could you give an example with numbers and units for your substitution procedure? What was the ACH at 50 Pa result from the measurement? Do you have consumption data from the obviously existing building? What are the dimensions of the single storey house? At 100 m2 heated area you would end up with 300 kWh/(m2 a) which is a lot but not totally impossible depending on climate, window sizes, insulation standard and leakiness.

Sorry to ask so many questions.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch