[esp-r] Re: slab-on-grade hydronic floor

Marco Manzan manzan at units.it
Mon Nov 25 16:08:43 GMT 2013

dear Ragnhild

it is not necessary to have a flux connection between zone & plant for a
hydronic slab, since the heat input is directly inserted into the slab
structure. You have to check the mass flow rate from the flat panel and the
temperature of the water. Check also the temperature across the floor
structure. first during the simulation with "bps" set  Save option to 3 to save
node temperatures then when checking the results with "res" check the floor
structure temperatures
Graph -> Intra-fabric -> Xsection temperatures.

Marco Manzan