[esp-r] Re: Convection coefficients problem

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Nov 14 10:49:22 GMT 2013

This shows the process of debug models.  An indication that Fisher correlation might
be the cause.  This needs to be confirmed that conditions in the facade are suitable
for this correlation (velocity might be high??) and it might be that there is another
correlation that could be used.  There is also an option for the user to define hc
coefficient manually - e.g. if you know the velocity is ~1.5m/s then set a schedule
of hc coefficients that reflect that velocity within the zone hc defintion.

Certainly a short timestep - perhaps 5 minutes down to 1 minute for the building &
flow solution. Would be more appropriate for this model.