[esp-r] Re: control shading devices

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Nov 13 21:35:10 GMT 2013

Dear Arianna,

probably looking at CFCs and the according test model (in tester) is the best way forward if you want any kind of flexibility with venetian type blinds. I would recommend using development_branch version, as there have recently been great additions to the CFC functionality. For the background and details look for Bart Lomanowskis thesis (which is available online, I think).

achim.geissler at intergga.ch