[esp-r] Re: Sqlite results output: setup

Ferguson, Alex Alex.Ferguson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 1 13:45:36 GMT 2013

Hi Amar,

Configuration of sqlite is managed through the input.xml file. You'll need to add <step_output_format>db</step_output_format> or <log_output_format>db</log_output_format> to your input.xml. output will appear in a sqlite db file called out.db3. Theres a little more documentation in the src/cetc/h3kreports/H3Kreports_Configuration.txt file.

This was working on development branch in spring of 2012. I'm not sure anybody has used it since then --- your mileage may vary.

- Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk [mailto:esp-r-bounces at lists.strath.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Amar Seeam
Sent: November 1, 2013 08:41
To: esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk
Subject: [esp-r] Sqlite results output: setup

Hi all,

I have compiled ESP-r with SQlite output and was wondering if there are any examples or documentation on the data structure produced?

I am quite comfortable using SQLite through perl, and I am only interested in querying for:

Zone Temperature
Zone Heating Load
Climate Temperature
Climate Direct Solar

with one minute timesteps (my input is one minute imposed data).

Is this possible? And how can this be done ? I have successfully managed to output CSV using input.xml- do I need to do something similar?

Thanks in advance.

Amar.