[esp-r] Re: Results with and without PCM

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Oct 24 22:20:29 BST 2013

Dear Helia,

it seems, you have not yet received any answer to your question(s) below.

First, I would advise going with your two-zone model and really make sure
that the zones are completely identical apart from the PCM.

I do not quite understand what you mean by "I couldn't select the zone that
I want to simulate". If you have two (or more) zones in a model, the
simulations creates results for all of them. If simulation generally does
not run, then there is a problem in your model.

Compare the results numerically ("list" output in res). Differences may be
small and not visible in graphs. Also, be  sure the PCM >should< be
noticeable, i.e., that melting / solidification temperatures are actually
crossed during the simulation period.

I hope that helps a bit.