[esp-r] Re: Error of Installing ESP-r on Mac OS X 10.8.5

Xiao LIU (6514827) Xiao.Liu at nottingham.edu.cn
Fri Oct 18 06:51:14 BST 2013

Hi, Jon,

I have not done a build on this computer before.

In the terminal, I got the response as following when I typed the commands

Shawn-Liu:~ mac$ which g++
/usr/bin/g++
Shawn-Liu:~ mac$ which gfortran
/sw/bin/gfortran
Shawn-Liu:~ mac$ which gcc
/usr/bin/gcc

The version of OSX is 10.8.5 and it is 64 bit

Any ideas?

Xiao LIU
PhD Candidate
Centre for Sustainable Energy Technologies (CSET)
The University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China (UNNC)
Mobile: (+86)150 6746 9263
E-mail:   Xiao.Liu at nottingham.edu.cn
Address: 199 Taikang East Road, University Park, Ningbo, China