[esp-r] Re: Instalation problem and a suggesstion

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 10:30:50 BST 2013

The instructions for the W7 build-from-scratch have worked on a number of
computers. If 'Install' was not found it might be something as simple as
not being in the correct folder when issuing the command.  You need to
be in the same folder as the Install script when issuing the command.

If you want a short-cut to getting ESP-r on your computer you could use
the W7 installer application in the link below.  This was built from a recent
develoment_branch version and should work on most W7 computers.

Remember that development and use of ESP-r should be done
on computers with a localle of USA or UK (real numbers need to have
a dot for the decimal place rather than a comma).

Regards, Jon Hand

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17785121/ESPr_Installers/ESP-r_setup_native_windows_w7_v12_0_9411.exe