[esp-r] EPW climate file

Archontiki, M. m.archontiki at student.tue.nl
Thu Sep 26 16:33:40 BST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to import an EPW climate file to an existing model. What i did was to modify it according to the instructions at the climate README sections and then execute the epw2bin as described in Cookbook. The conversion seems succesful since I can review the file through clm module. Afterwards I changed the cfg path to point the converted file but it not work when i proceed to simulation. I also tried the import epw option but i am afraid i did it the wrong way (i imput the path but it dioes not find the file)! Any help please? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Maria Archontiki