[esp-r] Re: PCM

alaa liag alaaliag at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 20:34:14 BST 2013

Hi Helia,

For simulation and results analysis:
Please follow the steps below:
From:
brows/edit/simulate menu------Actions menu----- select
simulation
from simulation controller menu -----chose integrated
simulation(from here you can adjusting  the
simulation starting and ending time and also the time step for simulation (summer
/ winter/period) or keep it as default ---chose run silently for fast
simulation

brows/edit/simulate menu------Actions menu----- select results
analysis
Results analysis-----select the results file path---then select
graphs
Graph facilities menu-----select zones: Zone list (select
the zone name) and exist
Return to Time: var graph menu ----select time series plot
menu
Select Temperature— select zone db T----select draw graph
The temperature via time graphed for the selected zone (s)
I hope these steps satisfying your request.
Regards

Alaa

Dr. Alaa Al-Mosawi           alaaliag at yahoo.com
Head of the Mechanical Engineering Department
College of Engineering
Al-Qadisiya University
Al-Diwaniyah City, Iraq