[esp-r] Re: Segmentation fault

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Sep 5 10:36:25 BST 2013

A suggestion:
On some computers there is a sensitivity to the information in the input.xml file
used by bps to setup what is written to XML.  Look for the line with <output_dictionary
and make sure the token is false    this might sort out the fault (it certainly has corrected
a number of the faults in the tester models.

Regards, Jon Hand