[esp-r] Re: .spf File

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon Aug 19 17:41:25 BST 2013

Dear Helia,

if you set up a "special materials" file via prj (Project Manager), then your model configuration file will have the .spf file (with a name you set during setting this up) linked in (you will find a line like  "*spf  pcm_4.spf" in the config file.

ESP-r places the .spf file in the cfg subfolder of the model structure by default.

As long as you do not change the name of the file, this file will be used by ESP-r. No additional import is necessary.

Hope that helps.

Cheers
Achim

achim.geissler at intergga.ch