[esp-r] Re: phase change materials

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 19 10:04:44 BST 2013

A question about PCM....

Please confirm which version of ESP-r you are using.  When the Project Manager
start up there is a message about the revision number in the text feedback area.

The message indicates that it is looking for a file named PCM.  Is that a name
that you recognize?  Does a file exist in that location?  Does the file contain
any information?