[esp-r] Re: Solar collector plant components

Christopher Heard cheard at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Jun 13 18:42:40 BST 2013

As I am interested in integrating a solar collector heat source with an absorption cooling system the option that Marco suggests:
"inserting the values of efficiency curve of your collector to the flat panel model along with the IAM modifier"would seem the right way to go.On modifying the model to include a transverse IAM: since I pretend to modify the absorption cooler model developed by Simon Borg, then: in-for-a-penny in-for-a-pound.In the end I want to see how much cooling an absorption cooler with solar heat could supply in housing in a series of locations and what the comfort implications would be.Christopher