[esp-r] Re: Solar collector plant components

Marco Manzan manzan at units.it
Thu Jun 13 11:43:01 BST 2013

In data mercoledì 12 giugno 2013 17:12:43, Jon Hand ha scritto:
> An question about an explicit representation of an evacuated tube solar
> collector....

dear  Christopher

It depends at which level the simulation has to be performed. If you are
performing a plant simulation with solar collector you can try inserting the
values of efficiency curve of your collector to the flat panel model along with
the IAM modifier, the main problem in the model is the lack of transverse IAM,
pheraps an upgrade of the model in order to take into account also this
parameter will be very helpful. On the other hand f the simulation is aimed at
obtaining the performance data of the collector I think ESP-r is not the
correct tool.

Marco