[esp-r] Re: Obstructions for multiple zones

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Fri May 24 12:26:08 BST 2013

Solar obstructions are associated with a specific zone.  Other zones will not know
about obstructions unless you include the obstruction description into the other
zones description.

If you have obstructions which impact several zones the current
work-around is to open up the zone geometry files (or zone obstruction files in older versions)
in a TEXT EDITOR (not a word processor) and copy and paste the relevant obstruction blocks.