[esp-r] Yan: Re: The materials arrays are incomplete

Gül n. Güğül gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr
Tue May 21 14:47:58 BST 2013

Hi,

I get same error with other models. I look in the databases menu and I could view the information
about materials. My operating system is ubuntu 11.10

Thank you

________________________________
Kimden: Jon Hand <jon at esru.strath.ac.uk>
Kime: Gül n. Güğül <gulgugul at yahoo.com.tr>; "ESP-r Users' Club" <esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk>
Gönderildiği Tarih: 20 Mayıs 2013 7:19 Pazartesi
Konu: [esp-r] Re: The materials arrays are incomplete

A question about materials....

This warning message is generated in a call to subroutine CONINF in esrucom/econstr.F.  It
generates the warning if the materials materials database is not recognized.  This might happen
if the model points to an ancient binary form of the materials database or that file is corrupt
and resulted in a failure of ESP-r to have access to the raw materials properties.

For some models this warning is not critical for actually running a simulation but if you
ever tried to modify the model you would have lots of trouble.

Suggest that you look in the databases menu and see if you can view the information
about materials.

Also - what version of ESP-r are you using?  What operating system are you
running on your computer?

Does this message happen with other models?

Regards, Jon Hand